Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 16, 2009

We have a date!!


We are going to the hospital August 5 to be induced!!! I think when the Dr's assistant called me back to let me know to be at the hospital at 6:30 a.m. that day is when it REALLY set in. Cade will be here in less than 3 weeks!!!!!! We are very excited and just a little nervous!!

At our Dr appointment yesterday, Dr. Bailey estimates he currently weighs about 6.5 lbs. I'm also already dilated 1 cm (only 9 to go... ;)





His room is complete, except for the glider we are getting this weekend. Here are a few pictures:







View from the door (glider will be to the right of the window):



Cade's initials...for Caden Wayne Burrows




Growth chart. Brent re-did the chair railing so it would fit. It was too cute not to hang in his room! Both the initals and the growth chart were done by my friend Erin, who has started a business making them. I'm going to add her website to my blog so be looking for it!!



We are only suggesting where we think he should attend college...but no pressure. :)




Raider and Roxy anxiously awaiting the arrival of their little brother!! Little do they know the world is about to NOT revolve around them anymore! Its okay, we still love them and we know Cade will too :)



Scripture above his bed. We didn't know the gold would be so close to the wall color, but I really don't care - I love it!





Diaper cake from the shower at Brent's office. A friend of his has a girlfriend that makes them. We know some really talented people! So cute!








1 comment:

  1. The room looks beautiful! I can't wait to meet little Caden!

    Love,
    Charissa

    ReplyDelete