Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Baby Cade is growing...a LOT

I went to the Dr today for my 34 week visit and sonogram. WOW this baby is really packing on the lbs!!! Here's the latest...

  • Cade weighs 5 lbs 12 oz!!! He is measuring a week ahead. Yikes...
  • He's got chubby cheeks and quite a bit of hair on his head from what the sonographer could tell!
  • The sonographer also commented that he has a large "sack"....yes that is what you think it is. I won't go into any further detail on this blog but let's just say we had a good laugh :)
  • He is healthy from everything the Dr could see - thank God!

My next visit is in 2 weeks, and at that point we can talk about a possible induction date. I'd really love to not go to 40 weeks or beyond, especially with the summer heat and now that we know he's fine in the weight department! To be continued!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment