Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Baby Shower with Friends

This past Saturday some of my closest friends hosted an amazing baby shower for me! We had a great time and Brent and I got some great stuff for baby Cade. We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends!

Thank you to Tammy, April, Kristin and Jenee for a FABULOUS baby shower!!!


Can you believe how cute this cake is...it spells out his name. I should also mention how good it was!! :)


Um...so where do you think he will be encouraged to go to school??


Here's a picture of me with my mom and sister!


Kristy came in from Houston for the shower, which was so great! She's having a boy, too...just 2 weeks after me! It seems like everyone is having boys right now!

I have another shower this coming Saturday with family - so I will have more pictures to post next week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment