Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

In case you were wondering...













NO, these aren't pictures from HGTV.com or the DIY Network (although I suppose Roxy gives that away)...they are pictures of Brent's first chair railing project! He did it all by himself (I helped hold a few boards at the very end when the Bachelorette had ended ;). He did a great job as you can see!! I can't wait for the room to be done!

This morning I went to the Dr. for my 28 week appointment. To my not so pleasant surprise, I found out when I got there that I'd be getting a shot of Rhogam. I don't have a good explanation of what it does but it has to do with the fact that my blood is -O. Anyway, I can't remember the last time I had a shot in the rear end so that was not so fun. I also had to drink this orange sugary drink before I arrived so they could draw my blood to test for gestational diabetes! I guess I should get used to the needles, right?! However we got to hear the baby's heartbeat which was 146. Dr. Bailey said everything so far is looking great - thank God! Here's a picture of me Brent took last night. My shirt says Kicking 24/7 which is about right!!! Only 12 weeks left!!!




2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! You look adorable! I am excited about following the progress on the blog! :) The room looks great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, look at that baby bump! Precious!

    ReplyDelete