Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Finally...

I've been trying to put this blog together for several weeks now, and the other day Brent asked me about it. So, I decided to finally get it together so we can start posting pictures of the nursery, etc. for our family and friends to see. Yesterday I started my 3rd trimester - I can't believe how fast this is going by! August 11 will be here before we know it. :)
Here are some pictures of the baby's room so far. Brent did a great job painting the walls, but he's not done yet! Next goes in the chair railing and if we are brave enough, some stripes will be painted below the chair railing that will match the colors in the bedding. He tells people I must think he is Bob Villa for having him do all of this, but I have 100% confidence in his abilities. Love you, Brent!!! :)


and, the bedding:

No comments:

Post a Comment